• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doctors...

sculpting

also the excessive testing is normally less about profit and more abut preventing a malpractice lawsuit.

read their blogs. they talk about all this crap there.

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I agree with KingFisher. Most doctors do the best they can. Please keep in mind that people expect, no, DEMAND cures for their ailments when they walk in the door. Imagine being under that type of pressure? I don't think they're so bad. I see them as helpers in our society more than anything and I think they do a great service for us.
I agree, without doctors we would probably be screwed, lol.
Still, you need to be wary and think for yourself, whether you like the doctor or not. Once, our cat seemed sick, so we took him to the vet. The vet insisted our cat had a giant tumor in his stomach and that he would die soon so we should give up our hopes for him recovering. We were like, "the fuck?" and got a second opinion. And he didn't have a tumor. And he wasn't dying. He was anemic. That's a very drastic example, but yeah. :BangHead:

heart

heart on fire
I agree with KingFisher. Most doctors do the best they can. Please keep in mind that people expect, no, DEMAND cures for their ailments when they walk in the door. Imagine being under that type of pressure? I don't think they're so bad. I see them as helpers in our society more than anything and I think they do a great service for us.

They aren't gods. They aren't beyond questioning.

I've had great doctors and I've had down right abusive doctors. And all shades in between.

They weld a lot of power and authority in our society, some do a great service and some have done great harm and again all shades in between.