• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's up with the prevalence of "bitch tits"?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A couple of days ago I noticed this once or twice in the grocery store through a T-shirt. It was an older guy. I looked at his face twice to be sure it was a guy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know any guy with moobs, but most of the guys i know are freaks about their health in general.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Regarding the comment about women, I believe large breasts in that case is primarily genetic. You can pretty much tell by the proportions. If a woman has large breasts and is otherwise small/normal, has had her blood tested and hormone levels are normal (yes, you can test that), and has not had an OP to enlarge, chances are that it's genetic (especially if other women in the family have the same...er....problem (?) ).

Regarding men, damn I don't know...:shock:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Just like any other physical phenomena, there are going to be slight, moderate, and extreme cases.

In a young man, gynecomastia (gyno) can happen simply as a result of his testicles turning out large amounts of testosterone (T) too quickly. Other side effects in young men related to increased T production are acne vulgaris, hair on the face, accumulation of muscle mass, and deepening of the voice.

In super-huge men (aka bodybuilders that are abusing anabolic steroids) it is possible to see a ridiculously muscular person with puffy bitch nipples. It's a nasty way to ruin an otherwise good physique. Steroids are bad, please do not use them, just commit to lifting for many years and enjoy your incremental gains along the way...

The [NASTY] picture that has been [EXCESSIVELY] ququoted in this thread is most likely a combination of genetic predisposition, too much fat in the diet, and a complete lack of exercise. Poor fellow needs to right his ship!

When I was 16 I had a slight case of gyno in my left pectoralis muscle, it was a slight accumulation of fluid under my nipple. I went to my doctor who asked me if I was using steroids and I told him no and he believed me as my weight had not changed significantly since my last visit and I exhibited no other side effects as such. I HAD TO GET A MAMMOGRAM! <so fucking embarrassing> After that came back negative for breast cancer my Doc asked me what I wanted to do and I told him "Get rid of it!" So he numbed the area up, extracted the fluid, and it never came back again.

THE END.

Lol, Halla has man-tits!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, Halla has man-tits!

Ummm...no I don't.

April_2009_w3v5001.jpg

Any other wannabe smart asses?

:)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I was joking man, I know you are pretty serious about your conditioning!:D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was joking man, I know you are pretty serious about your conditioning!:D

Just checking, it's all good. ;)

I could never be a poker player; if I have a strong hand I am unable to bluff, I am an open book. :doh:

Peace,

-Alex

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Last I checked he started training in his teens...decades ago. I'm sure he'll tell you the same.
I will hear it straight from the source before I engage in research. You are not the source.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
what is this? Go and get yourselves a cup of tea, you two ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You could have walked away. Instead you are on my block list.

Juggernaut is correct. I started lifting at 15, and am now 35, thus her statement that it took me "decades" is correct.

Please remove her from your blocked list, she's merely offering information, which is correct by the way.

;)

Now everyone kiss and make up!

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Juggernaut is correct. I started lifting at 15, and am now 35, thus her statement that it took me "decades" is correct.

Please remove her from your blocked list, she's merely offering information, which is correct by the way.

;)

Now everyone kiss and make up!
This was never about misinformation - Juggernaut stays on my block list.