• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your body type?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
My score is 2. It describes me as a "mesomorph. I don't know if that is accurate or not. I walk for long distances but I am not a natural athlete.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My score is 2. It describes me as a "mesomorph. I don't know if that is accurate or not. I walk for long distances but I am not a natural athlete.

If you were to get out of the shower, no exercise before, and look at yourself in the mirror, would you say that you are a naturally muscular person?

If so, you are some variant of a mesmorphic body type.

bodytype_mesomorph.jpg

030809_0934_EndomorphMe2.png

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score is 2.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

I've no problem gaining or loosing weight. I don't sport for the sake of looking fit, I just do what I feel is neccesary to feel good. I'm not particularly muscular, but I know my muscles can be easily developped if I wanted too.

Got a lil bit of a belly at the moment, going to calm down on the foods and in a month that's gone again. :p

G

Glycerine

i think I am mainly a mesomorph with some ectomorph because I have a fairly muscular build and a small hourglass-ish body type but I'm thinner than most.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Endo-Meso. I'm pretty active, and I try to eat healthy, but I'm still a little on the fat side. :cry: :ng_mad:

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The test said mesomorph, but I would put myself somewhere between ecto and meso. I have a lot of muscle mass in my legs and like none in my upper body. So, it's easy for my legs to gain muscle and shape, much, much harder for my arms to gain muscle and shape. They will probably always be very boney.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
The test said mesomorph, but I would put myself somewhere between ecto and meso. I have a lot of muscle mass in my legs and like none in my upper body. So, it's easy for my legs to gain muscle and shape, much, much harder for my arms to gain muscle and shape. They will probably always be very boney.

I'm similiar.

I think this test sucks.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A mesomorph now maybe, but what will I be in the future, ectomorph, hahah, yeah right on.

ENFJ_Catholic

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your score is 2.33.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Your score is 1.83.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be careful not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your score is 2.

I am a Mesomorph yay.

I actually have huge biceps.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Supposedly wider shoulders than hips = mesomorph. I've never had that "hourglass" thing though. Apparently the "rectangle" shape (the example given was Keira Knightley) is more favorable because (according to that random article I read) it means she has slightly higher testosterone levels... supposedly that helps with dealing with stress... among other things.

Your score is 2.58.2.42.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Ectomorph: An ectomorph should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

ditto except a slightly adjusted score, above.
Flawed test. It assumes that ectomorphs, for example, are underweight, therefore if you are not most often told you need to gain weight (who does this except to underweight waifs?), then they score you meso.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
2.42 Cross between Ectomorph and Mesopmorph

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1.83 Mesomorph