• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Toothache!

Vetekorn

MBTI Type
EstP
Enneagram
FUCK
Hi guys, wazzup?

I fixed a hole in my tooth today and it hurt like hell! Tried to put some ice cream in my mouth but it melted too quick so I had to eat it. Anyone know some kind of thing you could do to stop toothache, cause it hurt like fuuuck!:cry:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Hi guys, wazzup?

I fixed a hole in my tooth today and it hurt like hell! Tried to put some ice cream in my mouth but it melted too quick so I had to eat it. Anyone know some kind of thing you could do to stop toothache, cause it hurt like fuuuck!:cry:

Only (time) can heal that my friend

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
orajel. or if that doesn't work call your dentist, he should be able to write you a presciption for something fun.oh wait you're in sweden, I don't know if they have a protect like orajel where you are. Maybe it's different their.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yes ibuprofen, tends to be good for pain. also naproxen sodium (that's aleve over here, don't know the brand over their) aceteminophen (tylenol)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hi guys, wazzup?

DUDE! Load up with maxium strength orajel that stuff works wicked fast! You get two tubes though in case you need more. :yes: Just rub it directly on your tooth and around the gum area and wait like 2 minutes. :headphne:

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Seconding orajel and adding clove oil. Traditional remedy for sore teeth.

Also, am I to understand you fixed a hole in your tooth *yourself*?!