• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Creepy Colon-Cleanse Infomercials

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm awake into the wee hours once again, perusing this forum, and doing homework, while random documentaries play on the History Channel.

Why.. at 6am.. do the most disturbing informercials always come on the air?
No one at this hour, either getting ready for bed, or waking up.. wants to start or end their day with this...
I'm gonna have nightmares about this guy.

It's not about the issue of bowel problems that bothers me. It's how the issue is specifically addressed in this particular infomercial..

Klee Irwin (yeah, even his name has a freakish quality) promotes his "Dual Action Colon Cleanse."

If you have no clue what I'm talking about.. you will.

Enjoy. Discuss.

Dual Action Cleanse with Klee Irwin - Ridiculous Infomercial Review

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
How does the caller know the general size and consistency of his children's poo? That disturbs me the most. *I'm assuming that his children are older since he states that he is 45.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How does the caller know the general size and consistency of his children's poo? That disturbs me the most. *I'm assuming that his children are older since he states that he is 45.

It's really.. just all kinds of wrong...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This is why I totally love this forum