• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uh, guys...

Atomic Fiend

I have to ask, a week ago my toothbrush fell into the toilet and I tossed it out and bought a new toothbrush naturally, that looks like my old one. Today my housemates girlfriend cleaned the bathroom and must've thought I just threw the brush out for no reason and placed it in the holder. So I go to brush my teeth, and see both brushes. WTF do I do?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
If you're a man, toss some bleach on them, rinse them off, and get to work. If you're a little girl, throw them away, and ride your tricycle crying to the store to buy another toothbrush.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
don't listen to jack! go get a new one...because really... yuck!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Buy a new one and bill the roomate's gf. Make sure you post the bill on passiveaggressivenotes.com!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
1. Are they completely identical? Are there any nicks on one, or are the bristled slightly worn on one? Check carefully.
2. Was the toilet filled with anything when your brush fell in? If it was empty or filled with pee, which is sterile, I would suggest microwaving it. If it was filled with poop, I'd throw em both out and throw your roommate's brush in the toilet.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
personality I would throw both out. I know a clear toilet is sanitary i just can't reach my hand in it without being grossed out much less use a tooth brush that fail in it.

I'm such a girl when it comes to sticking my hand in a toilet.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I have to ask, a week ago my toothbrush fell into the toilet and I tossed it out and bought a new toothbrush naturally, that looks like my old one. Today my housemates girlfriend cleaned the bathroom and must've thought I just threw the brush out for no reason and placed it in the holder. So I go to brush my teeth, and see both brushes. WTF do I do?

My question is this... Your housemate's girlfriend fished it out of the trash and put it back?!? Yuck... That's almost certainly worse than even the toilet...

Bury them both deep in the trash can (so she can't rescue them) and buy a new one.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
personality I would throw both out. I know a clear toilet is sanitary i just can't reach my hand in it without being grossed out much less use a tooth brush that fail in it.

they arent, really. even if they appear clean there is still scores of bacteria and parasites left behind by feces.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
md_space%20suit.jpg

step 1) use this to enter the bathroom/throw out the old toothbrushes

violight-toothbrush-case.jpg

step 2) invest in a new toothbrush with a roommate-safe case

Security_Safe.jpg

step 3)... for good measure, in case the roommate doesn't respect the lock-free case

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Take a deep breath and relax. You can now be sure that your housemate's girlfriend is not borrowing your toothbrush without your knowledge.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
step 3)... for good measure, in case the roommate doesn't respect the lock-free case

We had to buy a little lock-box to keep the toothbrushes and paste in recently. The boy wouldn't stop eating toothpaste.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
We had to buy a little lock-box to keep the toothbrushes and paste in recently. The boy wouldn't stop eating toothpaste.

To be fair, toothpaste does taste pretty damn good. Especially the children's bubblegum flavor.