• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you eat organic foods?

Do you eat organic foods?

• yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • what's organic?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
There are more nutrients, so yes. I'm attempting to be predominately raw, so organic fruits and vegetables are a must if I want to avoid deficiencies.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Are inorganic substances even edible? I haven't tried to eat any rocks lately.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes but not entirely. What are we discussing about them?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nope I eat those plastic fruits and vegetables. I can't figure out why I feel so crappy.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I voted yes, but it's strictly on a financial basis since organic works out a whole load more expensive than regular pumped full of crap food.

I read somewhere that it's more important to eat the meat, veg and dairy as organic, as long as you got those ones covered then even if you don't switch to organic pasta and the rest, you are getting the most benefit.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Ideally, I would like to phase into eating all organic.

But right now, it's just whatever's at Randall's (their generic organics).

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Looks like you're gonna die soon, or at least have painful kidney stones.

oh yes... my quirky prolonged suicide plan will be a success. i find that other vegans/raw foodists (for the most part) tend to be preoccupied with ideas of immortality. obviously not actual immortality, but i talked to one raw foodist who believes that he will live into his 150's.

V

violaine

I only buy organic meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables. It's not so expensive as I'm only buying for one. I'm not OTT about it though, I eat non-organic produce when I'm dining out.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I like Lateralus's answer. Isn't all food organic?

But to answer in a non-smartass way: I only buy organic when it comes to animal products. Plant matter, I get whatever looks good, whether it's organic or conventional. But I do a lot of my shopping at a co-op so much of it tends to organic anyway.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Depending on the type of food (e.g. some animal products), I prefer organic. Majority: no.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i prefer it and did more when i lived close to whole foods but moved and it's not as easy to find here...and i don't fuss about it...it's not a big deal to me.