User Tag List

Thread: Energy fixes

Default Energy fixes

Does anyone know any good energy fixes? Sometimes I feel awful and I know it could have something to do with my diabetes on occasion but on others its got to be a combination of motivation and just physical sluggishness, what does the trick for you if you're not feeling 100% energized?

If anyone has a play list or programmes in music for the mornings or anything I'd be keen to hear all about it too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Generally I just get up and do something, even small something because once I'm moving I keep moving. I occasionally use a song or songs as a timer to complete a task but I generally listen to podcasts when exercising.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    nope
    Enneagram
    666 sp/sx
    Socionics
    shit Si

Yeah, actually being up and doing something helps me too. I feel lazier and more sluggish when I'm just sitting at home or somewhere, looking at an electronic screen. Forcing myself to leave the house works since even if I feel tired, I'm forced to keep moving.

Working out regularly has honestly been the best thing ever for my energy. Ever since I started exercising, I've been a lot less sluggish than before.

Coffee caffeine gives me anxiety so I've been drinking matcha daily and I think it is fairly helpful.

I use my Spotify liked songs playlist. A lot of metal energizes me. I like listening to it when driving or working out. I don't know if that's your thing so I'm not going to recommend any playlists.
    anxious, frustrated, and introverted ~ 4w3 6w5 XwX ~ very very social blind ~ chaotic neutral ~ slytherin
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

A schedual helps a lot. Im always more energetic on the weekdays, than weekends because I have plans on weekdays
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You're probably deficient in Vitamin B; I'd recommend a B-50 vitamin pill and long walks. Walk at least 3 miles/day.
    Did you know you can buy pistachio kernels without the shell? Do people have nothing better to do than to de-shell pistachios?