• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Energy fixes

Lark

Does anyone know any good energy fixes? Sometimes I feel awful and I know it could have something to do with my diabetes on occasion but on others its got to be a combination of motivation and just physical sluggishness, what does the trick for you if you're not feeling 100% energized?

If anyone has a play list or programmes in music for the mornings or anything I'd be keen to hear all about it too.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Generally I just get up and do something, even small something because once I'm moving I keep moving. I occasionally use a song or songs as a timer to complete a task but I generally listen to podcasts when exercising.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, actually being up and doing something helps me too. I feel lazier and more sluggish when I'm just sitting at home or somewhere, looking at an electronic screen. Forcing myself to leave the house works since even if I feel tired, I'm forced to keep moving.

Working out regularly has honestly been the best thing ever for my energy. Ever since I started exercising, I've been a lot less sluggish than before.

Coffee caffeine gives me anxiety so I've been drinking matcha daily and I think it is fairly helpful.

I use my Spotify liked songs playlist. A lot of metal energizes me. I like listening to it when driving or working out. I don't know if that's your thing so I'm not going to recommend any playlists.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A schedual helps a lot. Im always more energetic on the weekdays, than weekends because I have plans on weekdays

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
You're probably deficient in Vitamin B; I'd recommend a B-50 vitamin pill and long walks. Walk at least 3 miles/day.