• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ted Talk: Why 30 Is Not The New 20

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Ted Talk:
Bill-Ted-Keanue-Reeves.jpg

Whoa.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a way I'm childlike, but I was very responsible teenager and young adult, so my life falling apart now has nothing to do with not caring about my choices then. I used to be too serious, too conscientious if anything. I look back on my life and feel I made the best choices available to me at the time, so I don't actually have regrets, but also recognize that life is constantly fluid and change is continual. I think that is not particularly unusual.

Exactly. That my life isn't where I thought it would be now isn't because I took the attitude that what I did then didn't matter.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Too bad. I lost my teenage years to trauma and disability and lost my 20s to trauma, disability and poverty.