• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official Healtification Thread (prev, diet buddy)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Awesome Idea!
Never tried this, so, why not give it a Shot. Thanks, really. :hi:

moonbaby

Okay Bella, how should this 'go down' :)

*sigh, ISTJs are my muse in life...and how can you NOT adore them?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Okay lets do it like this: Lets make check-in time every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night. You can pour your heart out about your food woes, whether you're doing well or not, if you've been excercising or not and I'll tell you not to worry, tomorrow's a new day. With lots of these: :static:

Seriously, I think that's probably all we can do. Maybe you should make check-int days your excercise days, plus one day extra somewhere, so that it's at least 4 days.
And you have to confess to all unnecessary snack eating. Yeah, that's a good one.
And you should have one day in the week that you're allowed to eat whatever you like. Not a check-in day, though.

What do you think?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have nothing worthwhile to add except I keep reading the title as (perv, diet buddy).

G'luck :D

moonbaby

Today...which is tomorw (just going to bed).

:)

I have many clothes calling my name hanging in my closet!

Thank you Bella, it will be fun!

moonbaby

I did weigh myself this AM. To have a starting point.

So, losing 10lbs would be great....though if I could be ideal and not feel as if I were going to starve to death it would be 17.4lbs based on todays weight.

I am 5'11, so it takes a bit as it distributes pretty evenly.

moonbaby

I just got home from voting. I hope everyone who could has or is going to!

Monday:
Worst:bazooka bubble gum and a bite of birthhday cake...could have drank more water. No snacking in between...but a few almonds.

moonbaby

Third Rider,
That is why I am here also. Trying to do SOMETHING to help me be accountable. Bella is a sweetheart for helping. :)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I just got home from voting. I hope everyone who could has or is going to!

Monday:
Worst:bazooka bubble gum and a bite of birthhday cake...could have drank more water. No snacking in between...but a few almonds.

Oh, I'm so sorry for only coming here today. But well done! :static:
Did you excercise?

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Ok so this morning I had me an egg, ham and cheese on a crossant and in the afternoon I had me a burger and some fries.........shit......this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Ok tomorrow is a new day, any ideas for a good breakfast? I go to the gym in the morning (after eating that crap I feel so ashemed of myself :blush:) so I grab something here in the caff at my job. Healthy stuff really isn't part of the menu.