• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retreats and FT holidays?

Lark

Would any of you book a fitness training or detox retreat style holiday? Or have you and would you recommend it or did you dislike it?

I've been wondering about this for a bit and I think this will be the year to give it a try, ideally I'm going to find something or some place that can offer me some sort of three to four week transformation challenge or regime so that I can come back from it with some kind of really tangible change or gain in fitness. That said, I have no idea where to begin looking for such a thing. Just the vague notion that it ought to be out there.