• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Question for doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers...

MBTI Type
INTJ
I figured the forum would be a great place to find doctors and nurses!

I'll soon be purchasing private health insurance for myself. I'm single, in my 30s, and aside from some extra weight, healthy. I expect that medical personnel often see what gets covered and what doesn't from various insurance carriers. Based on either your personal experience or the level of service your patients get, what health insurance companies would you recommend as the most reputable? In my area, Blue Cross and Kaiser Permanente are the most common insurers, but I am open to smaller companies if they provide quality service.

Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What a pity that when one is shopping for insurance it's literally impossible to find a professional in the insurance industry to inform you about your options without them trying to sell you something!

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I figured the forum would be a great place to find doctors and nurses!

I'll soon be purchasing private health insurance for myself. I'm single, in my 30s, and aside from some extra weight, healthy. I expect that medical personnel often see what gets covered and what doesn't from various insurance carriers. Based on either your personal experience or the level of service your patients get, what health insurance companies would you recommend as the most reputable? In my area, Blue Cross and Kaiser Permanente are the most common insurers, but I am open to smaller companies if they provide quality service.

Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

I can't answer the question, but thought I'd mention this would *not* be the place to find health workers - they would likely be seriously under-represented on this forum, given the type makeup. Might be better to ask a more specific board.

Usehername

On a mission
I can't answer the question, but thought I'd mention this would *not* be the place to find health workers - they would likely be seriously under-represented on this forum, given the type makeup. Might be better to ask a more specific board.

There's a fair number of MDs on the board. THey're just, like, studying or working or something. :huh: