• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best way to get sick in a day

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ok so my room mate's birthday is tommorow, and that means I have to go out which I don't want to. as it means getting dressed up and going to eat some place, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get sick not hospital sick but throwing up semi-violently. I just want to hide in my bed under some blankies and pretend outside doesn't exist.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Is your interest range specific to vomit-inducing behavior?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no anything that will give me a legit excuse for not going but doesn't put me in the hospital

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Quite easy, then: don't sleep.

Many sickness-seeming physiological quirks will come to focus: your eyes will become bloodshot (giving you the appearance of Conjunctivitis); motor skills will dampen (without seriously threatening your operational capacity); your throat might become sore due to the additional mucosa buildup; GI tract will be working at a weird shift resulting in additional bathroom duty; general clarity of thought is depleted; etc...

Plus, you'll have general soreness/muscle fatigue in your upper back and neck that will reinforce the believability of your initial claim by making you move in a plodding and deliberate manner...

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Quite easy, then: don't sleep.

Many sickness-seeming physiological quirks will come to focus: your eyes will become bloodshot (giving you the appearance of Conjunctivitis); motor skills will dampen (without seriously threatening your operational capacity); your throat might become sore due to the additional mucosa buildup; GI tract will be working at a weird shift resulting in additional bathroom duty; general clarity of thought is depleted; etc...

Plus, you'll have general soreness/muscle fatigue in your upper back and neck that will reinforce the believability of your initial claim by making you move in a plodding and deliberate manner...
Does all that really sound better than just going to the party? :shock:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
down a bottle of booze tonight?

a hangover can definitley make you ill :sick:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Lick the toilet seat at a 7/11.
You're sick, no questions asked.
Don't lick twice or else you'll be in the hospital.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eat all of the candy you got from trick-or-treating in one night.

heart

heart on fire
Why not just say you have something else that came up (family emergency) and you're so sorry but you've got to cancel? Why make yourself sick?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
That will just get you high on dextromethorphan, and feeling dissociated as hell. You'll throw up once though.

Exactly. When she's Robotrippin she'll have no qualms with skipping out on a birthday party.