• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best way to get sick in a day

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jeez, that is too much work and too painful.

Just tell her, "Sorry, I can't make it. Something came up."

Honesty is the best policy.

On the other hand, if you really want to get sick just for kicks because you are feeling masochistic today - well, hell, everyone had a lot of - interesting - ideas.

But I find the best way to get sick depends on the individual. I bet some people can drink turpentine without bothering them; others drink a glass of milk, and they are shitting all day.

Although I've never tried to get sick, I notice that if I am in a rush and leave the house without drying my hair when it's really cold outside and don't dress warmly enough, I will get a cold, sure 's shootin'. But that's just me. And my colds go directly to my throat, so I can't talk for shit.

Now I don't do that anymore because I noticed the pattern and stopped the behavior.

That's a start.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Exactly. When she's Robotrippin she'll have no qualms with skipping out on a birthday party.

Or she'll go to the party anyways, being nearly incapable of walking, with huge dilated pupils and extreme drymouth with a chattering shaking bottom jaw, looking really pale with very low body temperature.

And change the opinion people have for her of Everyone there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've done the robotrip a few times actually. I just ended up going and had a great time, I'm the type that's like I don't want to go and will be figuring out ways to get out of it, but once I'm their I have a great time. I also got invited to two halloween parties, I would love to go to both but probably will only have enough energy for one. Though I am a night owl.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok so my room mate's birthday is tommorow, and that means I have to go out which I don't want to. as it means getting dressed up and going to eat some place, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get sick not hospital sick but throwing up semi-violently. I just want to hide in my bed under some blankies and pretend outside doesn't exist.

How could throwing up be any better?

Take a few dozen lithium pills.
Or just swallow a battery -- that ought to work.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Or just smoke a lot of pot or do a decent amount of safe illegal drugs and use that as an excuse. Alcohol is too obvious.

After reading over some posts I see evan the clown and ajblaise have already hinted at this