User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    It sounds likely. Too much stress and anxiety can have negative effects on your gut because of how the sympathetic nervous system (stress response) inhibits the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest system). Your body sounds like it's just trying to recover from all the stress. If the symptoms still persist after a few days, I would consult a doctor. I hope you feel better soon!
    Thanks, yeah my mom told me that if it doesn't go away to go get a work up done.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Consilience liked this post

I've experienced that but it was related to a stomach ulcer, anxiety issues etc. which is to say at the time it was happening it wasnt a mystery to me.

Try eating yogurt, milkshakes, stuff like that, if it gets really bad maybe protein drinks but it'd have to be really bad by that point.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    So the past 4 days I've been throwing up. I'll feel fine in the evening so I'll eat but when I wake up the next morning I throw up half digested food. I don't have a fever or any other symptoms just puke cramps and nausea. I'm not pregnant, that would require sex which I don't do. I'm probably being a hypochondriac and it's just some stomach thing. My mom and best friend are concerned that I'm not really digesting as much as I should. Anyone have experience with this?
    An immaculate conception scenario is not off the table.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    An immaculate conception scenario is not off the table.
    I'm horrified at any celestial being that would pick me to be the mother of their child

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've experienced that but it was related to a stomach ulcer, anxiety issues etc. which is to say at the time it was happening it wasnt a mystery to me.

Try eating yogurt, milkshakes, stuff like that, if it gets really bad maybe protein drinks but it'd have to be really bad by that point.
    Yeah I'd eat yogurt halfway through the day and be fine so I'd eat dinner than puke it up the next day.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Likes JocktheMotie liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Could be tainted water. Try boiling all drinking water or use sealed bottled water and see if it helps. If you use filtered water, that could be the source of the contamination.
    Thanksgiving: 'tis the season to thank all the rich folks who give you your job and pay the taxes that make this nation run.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

If you're in doubt, go to a doctor.

Also, make sure you're staying hydrated. Have you tried to SLOWLY drink little bits of Gatorade or some other electrolyte replenishing drink? You could also try pedialyte, but most people think it's disgusting.

MBTI
    yupp

i only threw up half an avocado today, i'm cured. thanks everyone. Turns out i was paranoid for no reason. but i'm never sick and never sick longer than a day
    In no likes experiment.

that is all