• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your principles and values?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I do not understand the question :(

The Cat

Staff member
It's vaguely annoying me. :dry: IT shouldnt be difficult. There should be something. But when I look inside I find nothing not negotiable. :(

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
It's vaguely annoying me. :dry: IT shouldnt be difficult. There should be something. But when I look inside I find nothing not negotiable. :(

Pet every cat you come across in the streetzzz. That must be your most important principle. It must be everyone's most important principle! Even if you are allergic to cats, haters.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guiding moral values include:

- Empathy
- Showing people respect
- Being courteous
- Forgiving people
- Trying to please others
- Following my conscience

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Know what's important; prioritize the important over the trivial. Put family/friends ahead of snorting coke, hookers, video games, and other distractions.

Maintain a safe distance from the angry apes running around. Keep in shape in case you need to defend yourself; buy a large house with massive walls to keep out the violent dirtbags running loose.

Basically, don't sweat the small stuff and pursue happiness without ruining your body or other people's lives.

The Cat

Staff member
1. Always...or is it never...? Do...Some....thing...for......reasons.

:shrug:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They can be complex. They're always a balancing act. You value one thing and this other thing, but you can't have both, so which do you choose? Maybe this other thing changes all of it? And did you think of this or that or this other thing? So it's not exactly as if they aren't negotiable. Think about what you usually do and why. Think about the significant moments in your life and why they were significant. Look at a list like below and just think about whether the items have played an important role in your life.

The Cat

Staff member
They can be complex. They're always a balancing act. You value one thing and this other thing, but you can't have both, so which do you choose? Maybe this other thing changes all of it? And did you think of this or that or this other thing? So it's not exactly as if they aren't negotiable. Think about what you usually do and why. Think about the significant moments in your life and why they were significant. Look at a list like below and just think about whether the items have played an important role in your life.

I hate word searches, can I just circle the whole thing, turn in the assignment and just sit with my head down on my desk teacher perosn? please?:blush:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I think my biggest one is, simply put; “Own your shit.”

Accidents happen, mistakes are made. We’re supposed to learn from them not make excuses to escape them. But I find, more and more that people seem to think that they need to be protected from the consequences of their own ( often poor) choices. They think that they should be able to enjoy free will while never having to suffer the reactions to those actions. They get to live in the moment, have their fun, but it’s not fair that they have to the pay the DUI fine later. They eat junk food, sit around for decades and get diabetes but think the treatment should be made easier and easier until it’s “ Just pop this pill and go on with your garbage lifestyle.” instead of putting in wirk to get better.

They have these commercials now where they will pay yo7 to lose weight. Which is just gross. It’s a reward for a reward-which is how people think the world should work all the time. It isn’t positive/negative keep everything in balance.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of the things I value highly:
  • honesty,
  • integrity,
  • thoughtfulness,
  • kindness,
  • standing up for what's right,
  • connection/friendship,
  • open mindedness,
  • compassion.

This is an excellent list. I highly value all of these things as well and would have included them in my own list, except compassion would probably not be on my list since it is something difficult for me and seems artificial whenever I personal do it. I'd add respect in its place.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
-Be kind to animals(they really are more innocent than us)

-Don't act like an entitled jerk

-Always give second chances. A third chance is more negotiable, but second chances I always give. To put all that effort into something or someone and not give them a second chance just seems like a waste. Even if it's not something or someone I put effort into I'd still feel guilty doing the sharp cutoff.

-Be grateful when people give you something. It may be something boring or not your taste, but those people put effort into that and spent money on you

-Try to appreciate the moment. I don't use my phone at restaurants unless I want to take a picture of my food, because it distracts from the moment. Sometimes you need to text somebody and that's fine, but try not to neglect the moment in favor of mundanity. At home, I'm almost never in my room except for bedtime cause I want to see what everyone's up to. And, I want to keep my pets company.

Mole

Permabanned
Never give a sucker an even break.

I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

It is better to be feared than loved.