• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall .....?

Lark

The largest animal in the world is not the Blue Whale, no, it is a creature without fangs or claws, but has the unique ability to know what others are thinking and feeling.

Yes, our mirror neurons enable us to know what others are thinking, so together we make up a huge animal. We are so big we dominate the whole Earth.

This is invisible to us because we look at the world through individual eyes, but this is changing as we move from being literate individuals to electronic tribes.

So says functionalist sociology anyway.

How do you know what Blue Whales are thinking Mole?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Mirror mirror on the wall... It's that time again, I've come to call. I'll tell you lies both sweet and true as long as they stay between me and you...
Mirror mirror before my eyes... Thank you for such pretty lies. I am not broken. I'm just fine. Just a few more moments while I organize my rhyme...
Mirror Mirror of my life... Tell me of your sacrifice. You could have hung in any old hall, but you're in mine what a mighty fall...
Mirror Mirror... Please don't cry, that makes it hard to keep up the lie...
Mirror Mirror consumed by fears... Funny I can't see them, but I still feel tears...
Mirror Mirror of skin and bones... What's it like to be so alone?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
So says functionalist sociology anyway.

How do you know what Blue Whales are thinking Mole?

Mole knows what everyone is thinking: everything he isn't. He knows this because he just so unique and misunderstood that anyone who claims to understand is obviously lying. It's a pretty brilliant self-perpetuating ego-machine.

Lark

Mole knows what everyone is thinking: everything he isn't. He knows this because he just so unique and misunderstood that anyone who claims to understand is obviously lying. It's a pretty brilliant self-perpetuating ego-machine.

Do you not wish he'd just post the winning lotto numbers at the start of each week? :laugh:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Do you not wish he'd just post the winning lotto numbers at the start of each week? :laugh:

Well, I would say that it doesn’t matter because I don’t play lotto, but according to Mole I do because everyone except him is a guilable, capitalist tool.
( It’s true that I don’t play lotto but I don’t think so poorly of those who do)