• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DRAMA

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I think drama is inherently a product of conflict or dissonance. The discomfort common psychological paradoxes cause us- like loving someone and hating them at the same time- generates a potency of feeling which is oft contagious to fellow human beings via empathy, and also because potency of feeling is rather desirable in general. This is why rare people who dislike drama tend to be the types that already have too high of a potency of static feeling (like INTJs), and why most people who idle at low levels of emotional arousal are drawn to it like crack.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The problem is that folks draw the line between "problem" and "drama" much differently. Drama is basically that set of trivialities that's a layer on top of real stuff. Kinda by definition you're not going to be invested in the stuff you see as trivial. "Oh, I don't deal with trivial stuff, I deal with problems."

Do some people have a warped fucked up definition of non-trivial? Sure. But do some take the opposite extreme and maybe cut out too much, baby and the bath water style, because they don't want to deal with any body's anything? Because that's my MO.