• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What to do with my life

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't know what to do with my life. There is almost nothing that matters something to me.
My friends seem not wanting to deal with me anymore, don't know why.

I already have a therapist to speak with, that i pay for. But this may be fine, but it doesn't really help me to know what to do with my life, when I have no interest in anything.
Still when people talk to me, I'm always interested in what they say.

The personality theories they are interesting to me though, but i have not much others interests. The people are so different here compared to me, that i already think about travel somewhere else.

I'm very open-minded, this is something unusual for intraverts, i would like to meet other people and enjoy life. But they all are so uninterested in new people.
Although they don't seem happy, but seem to be okay with that. I on the other hand want some more meaning in my life.

I mean, I could continue playing videogames, watching series, and nerdy stuff like this, that can satisfy me for a long time, but shall I do stuff this all my lifetime?

I feel like i'm going to lose my soul, when it doesn't get feeded with something worthy.

Maybe you have some advice for me. I think in other countries i probably have better chances to connect with others.
The city I live in, i think i don't have any NTs or NFs as a contact.

Lark

Books.

And the pursuit of the perfect cup of coffee, the perfect round of toast and the perfect Sunday morning sun rise.