• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you reduce what's happened?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
..and, what are conversations reduced to?

Example.

So I was with this young mafioso who was totally cool. So I told he should fuck the garbage man who took his garbage bins early and disturbed his sleep. Well however, he didn't think that way.
Well, we had a seriouus misunderstanding. I told a joke which I ment to mean, in plain language, to kill him. But that guy, probably from worse parts of Ukraine, thought I meant sex with him. He couldn't get that idea off his mind. So we spent rest of the evening settling our differences. And we ended up having sex together. The dinner after the night was better than the sex. He bought be kebab from the local restaurant, and the kebab had some moisture in it, which is not to be said of our sex.
The person A gives a testimony of this that the kebab was dry.
Person B says she is very civil and she would never have sex with anyone but their legal spouse.
Person C says she had a fling which was cool and funny, but she would not do it again.
Person D says the story is very incoherent, probably belongs to a person with mental illness and it shouldn't be considered anymore.
E; your interpretation
F; same
G; same

So, I'm giving you a hard fictional problem to solve. You have someone who tells a story. What can you say? What is your analysis? Do you have an interpretation? Is there someone from A to D who's interpretation you would accept?

Metis

..and, what are conversations reduced to?

Example.

So I was with this young mafioso who was totally cool. So I told he should fuck the garbage man who took his garbage bins early and disturbed his sleep. Well however, he didn't think that way.
Well, we had a seriouus misunderstanding. I told a joke which I ment to mean, in plain language, to kill him. But that guy, probably from worse parts of Ukraine, thought I meant sex with him. He couldn't get that idea off his mind. So we spent rest of the evening settling our differences. And we ended up having sex together. The dinner after the night was better than the sex. He bought be kebab from the local restaurant, and the kebab had some moisture in it, which is not to be said of our sex.

The person A gives a testimony of this that the kebab was dry.
Person B says she is very civil and she would never have sex with anyone but their legal spouse.
Person C says she had a fling which was cool and funny, but she would not do it again.
Person D says the story is very incoherent, probably belongs to a person with mental illness and it shouldn't be considered anymore.
E; your interpretation
F; same
G; same

So, I'm giving you a hard fictional problem to solve. You have someone who tells a story. What can you say? What is your analysis? Do you have an interpretation? Is there someone from A to D who's interpretation you would accept?

The narrator experienced a miscommunication with the other person, they discussed their differences in understanding the word "fuck", and then they had bad sex and good kebab. Makes sense to me... in a way.

Metis

Or at least the kebab was somewhat decent. I can't tell if it was good.