User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI None

Default Children's Future. What is the future of our youth?

"I have a saying, "Parents are as mini-gods or sculptors. Their children they raise are a product of the words they use in communicating with their children. If the parents shower unconditional regard and love upon a child and give complimentary and validating comments to their children, then the parents in essence sculpt on their sculpting pottery wheel a strong, straight and beautiful vase. Such a child raised in these conditions is much more likely to develop a strong sense of self along with good self esteem. However the reverse is true. If the parents have issues and take these issues out unto their children with name calling and denigration the vase on the pottery wheel representing the child will be made stunted and warped. Such a child will more than likely develop a poor sense of self and poor self esteem."
    Last edited by lightsun; 08-09-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    LightSun Paul Peaceweaver

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

As a whole, not good,but individually could be
    Do as you please we are as gods

Quote Originally Posted by lightsun View Post
    "I have a saying, "Parents are as mini-gods or sculptors. Their children they raise are a product of the words they use in communicating with their children. If the parents shower unconditional regard and love upon a child and give complimentary and validating comments to their children, then the parents in essence sculpt on their sculpting pottery wheel a strong, straight and beautiful vase. Such a child raised in these conditions is much more likely to develop a strong sense of self along with good self esteem. However the reverse is true. If the parents have issues and take these issues out unto their children with name calling and denigration the vase on the pottery wheel representing the child will be made stunted and warped. Such a child will more than likely develop a poor sense of self and poor self esteem."
    Children are vases. Got it. Very profound.

I don't buy any of that "I'm a product of my environment or the way may parents raised me" crap.

The only sure thing is death. What happens in between is up to me.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.