• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Suicidal thoughts?

How often do you have suicidal thoughts?

• Total voters

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, how often do you have suicidal thoughts?

To be a bit more specific: How often have you given at least momentary consideration to commiting suicide as a result of a negative state of mind?

Answer with the highest frequency that applies to you.

Try to also answer based as accurately as you can on your current state of mind. If you had several spells of suicidal thoughts in a cluster many years ago, then pick one of the long term options.

:::This is a public poll. If that bothers a lot of you, then I can ask to have it made private:::

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't have them. Is that abnormal?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Never. I've pictured it before, but never even momentary consideration. My serotonin levels must be too high.

Usehername

On a mission
I had probably 5 - 10 evenings where I deeply dwelled on such thoughts when I was a teenager during the 18-20 months that I was an insomniac. Probably a mix of hormonal teenage brain with severe lack of sleep for an extended period of time. Since I got out of that funk a half-decade ago, I've been fine. :)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't really have them anymore, because I've acquired the "wisdom" that those moods of mine are very infrequent and happiness is always right around the corner.

Also, I almost lost my sister when I was 6. She almost drowned right in front of me in the jacuzzi when her hair got stuck in it, so I have a very real perception of how meaningful life is, and I always put my problems in perspective after sufficient moping and I laugh it off. I'm a good sport like that.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i absolutely hate even the thought of it. where there's life there's hope. life is a gift, a wonderful gift that you literally cannot live without. it is just stupid to throw it away.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess this idea is embedded in the construction

MBTI Type
INxJ
I've pictured the mechanics of it, but never attached any feeling or drive to it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What to do with those people you lost to suicide ?