• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My cats, the park across the street, my instruments, Zoom actually, cute little outfits, my new bed, having storage food available.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Work friends who when you tell them you're on the spectrum still invite you to hang out. (This was such a crippling fear for such a long time)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just got back from a picnic with a new friend. We've shared picnic brunches for the past few days. At first he really liked my fluffy biscuits, but yesterday I didn't have any, but found a granola bar in my backpack so shared that. He comes out of his little house every time he hears me come and sit on the drainage pipe by the lake. Today I saw him peek out and started tossing bits of granola bar as close to the front of his den as possible. One got within three inches, he came out, picked it up in his little paws and started eating it. It's so fun to have a buddy.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I just got back from a picnic with a new friend. We've shared picnic brunches for the past few days. At first he really liked my fluffy biscuits, but yesterday I didn't have any, but found a granola bar in my backpack so shared that. He comes out of his little house every time he hears me come and sit on the drainage pipe by the lake. Today I saw him peek out and started tossing bits of granola bar as close to the front of his den as possible. One got within three inches, he came out, picked it up in his little paws and started eating it. It's so fun to have a buddy.

Im still not 100% certain you're not talking about a person you've met who lives on the edge of the park. Im imagining you sitting in the park with Roger Corbin, a retired Investment Banker; who moves and acts like a squirrel but is in actuality a man in a casual business suit. However it actually is, I will never not envision it this way. :mellow:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love working from home...i love having my music streaming throughout my entire house and the windows open on a gorgeous day.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I helped this tiny one inch turtle move closer to the pond.
40d7039ca837734986dbc6082c7c32aa.jpeg

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For improved health, both mentally and physically.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For long flowy casual skirts. (Similar to the one featured in my avatar.) They are so summery, carefree, and comfortable. The perfect bit of everyday fancy for those who are just a little bit fancy themselves.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good, understanding friends.

Increasing confidence.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That if I die tomorrow, I'll die knowing real, true love.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
We must thank The Bridges Organization for their generous publication in mathematics and art. Without it, we can hardly be enlightened that math and art are connected to one another. I dream that one day I will be one of their contributors. I must tell that I am an ardent proponent of their intellectual - artistic movement.

Jai

Enneagram
V
It may be sappy but I'm currently feeling grateful for those that make me feel welcomed/loved, and for music.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love and Bluetooth.

Bluetooth Love. The new radar love. :blush:

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the progresses I made lately and for people who recognize them

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For cats that reach their little paws to touch my cheek with dreamy eyes purring.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for a quiet evening alone in my little apartment.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For the support of friends, and a long weekend when I could really use one.