• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For Christmas lights, even though they’re all gone now, they are a cheering memory. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kindness and feeling seen.

Lark

I have discovered a TV show called One Punch Man and I love it so, so much.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have gratitude for my dad getting out of the psych ward, although he apparently needs his gall bladder removed.

I also have gratitude for my impending first in person date for this woman I've been "dating" since November. It will just be a walk but there will be a good chance it will snow.

Lark

I really like good content on youtube, there's a lot of crap there but there's a couple of good youtubers who are fun to watch.

Also, I like good content in the streaming services, like one punch man, parasite, bob's burgers or archer, quirky stuff which is unlikely to ever have a big following on terrestrial broadcasting.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For sore abs. ‘Tis a lovely sensation.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
My son (who's 9 years old) is legitimately the funniest human I have ever known. I dunno how he does it. His comedic timing is impeccable. His humor is as dry if not drier than mine. He is excellent at manipulating the emotional atmosphere while simultaneously disrespecting it. I honestly admire him in a weird way.

This kid is going places. I love him. I am grateful.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
My son (who's 9 years old) is legitimately the funniest human I have ever known. I dunno how he does it. His comedic timing is impeccable. His humor is as dry if not drier than mine. He is excellent at manipulating the emotional atmosphere while simultaneously disrespecting it. I honestly admire him in a weird way.

This kid is going places. I love him. I am grateful.

For some reason whenever I read your posts about your son I imagine a 9 year old kid with Norm MacDonald's voice and comedic timing. I await your son's upcoming HBO special in 10 years.

Lark

Today I'm grateful for free time, also I'm planning some alone time later today which I'm looking forward to, going to take some strenuous exercise and get a head start on the next week.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm grateful that despite being a gene carrier for torsion dystonia, I do not exhibit any noticable symptoms and am thus not wheelchair bound like my father was. I can shovel my driveway. I can go for a hike. I can live in a home with stairs.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am grateful for the clarity of insight that is granted to me via a vessel of warming Elixir of Earth. What a cozy place in time and space. There is fungus among us. I dig it.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can go on a walk without watching the clock right now.