• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
to live in a comparatively free country
to have been born in the late 20th century and not in the middle ages or paleolithic. i guess i could learn to hunt aurochs or gather proto-wheat but i like buying loaves from the shops.
choice
orcas
horses
cats
that computer science was invented, since i'd have no job ultimately

Lark

damn that's sweet.

Well, I mean it, I think Jag has me on ignore since a whole bunch of bad tempered exchanges he had with me, plus a bunch of people on the forum, he does that. I dont bare him any ill will though.

It was kind of the same story with Ceecee for a bit too when she thought I was winding her up by posting hug smilies when I thought she was having a bad day or was in a really bad mood about something.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For chocolate milk, fresh flowers, heating pads, and work to keep me busy.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For office supplies, photo editing, and power cords.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For a physical body, interesting company on the road of life, and food for thought.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The lakes/ponds at the park across the street are frozen over, but some days the sun is still shining. Instead of walking on the paths, I go out onto the lake and lay on my back on the frozen ice and look up at the endless blue sky. Sometimes I walk around the edge and crack all the ice loving the roughness of the textures. It feels a little risky but isn't, so it's quite fun. Today I initiated a crack across the lake when I got up from laying down on the ice, and the noise was wonderful.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
None of you have been grateful for anything in four weeks?
tsk tsk

I am grateful for the stimulating effect of avoiding foreclosure for one more month because my COVID security blanket is currently pending in my checking account.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm grateful for the snow that added a visually pleasing contrast to the otherwise barren winter landscape. There was this mountain of snow that the plow created the other day, and this deer was extending its neck to peek at me from behind it. I really enjoy seeing deer in the snow.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm grateful to manage to find an exceptionally beautiful wife.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gracious, kind, hilarious, logical, understanding, supportive, wonderful, lovely friends. More accepting and forgiving of me than I am myself.

That in 2 weeks, we'll have a new president.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For Cooking. It relaxes me and brings clarity. It's meditative for me. I made a really good burger, from scratch. lean ground beef, perfectly seasoned all the way through, medium rare. Lettuce, slice of beefsteak tomato, grillos pickle slices, real american cheese, caramelized onions with pepper, ketchup and mustard, on a sweet hawaiian bun. I feel profoundly fortunate to be able to do that right now. We live in humbling times. :mellow: