• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For purple hoodies and rose water scented handsoap.

I love rose water. I have face lotion that has rose water in it and it's lovely.

I'm also thankful for lavender lotion and body oil.

Lark

Weekends.

I love my work but I love down time too. Mainly because it allows me to work some more. Love my work so much at the moment. :happy2:

Lark

I love fantasy literature, AD&D character classes and alignment, anything that stretches the imagination and makes for wonder.

Today has been a great day just generally.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For cargo joggers with plenty of pockets, and the rare and beautiful moment of having nothing better to do than something I've wanted to get to for weeks. :D

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Meeting new friends who have a passion for DnD

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful I woke up feeling better than when I went to sleep. I had one of those extreme fatigue scenarios and laid in bed from 5pm until 7am, but I do feel better.

Lark

I'm thankful I woke up feeling better than when I went to sleep. I had one of those extreme fatigue scenarios and laid in bed from 5pm until 7am, but I do feel better.

That's always an awesome experience.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Silliness and laughter.

Friends and trust and sharing.

Lark

Really like the Metal Jesus Rocks youtube feed and the videos, he created on lately with the face masks at his friend's retro store.

Coffee. Love coffee.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For good books.
For family and friends, who I don't always affirm my affection towards but I should.
For orange juice.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
That Mothercat still decided to give birth before I had to leave.

Lark

I really love PD/SA's pictures of when she takes a wilderness hike and picks mushrooms. Really love those posts.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Rainy days. The rain cools things off a bit...plus it's just nice to watch. Very soothing.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Cashews, perhaps the most delicious uncooked food on the planet. Wait...nevermind, forgot about Sushi.