• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ignore function.

Lark

Really like the Metal Jesus Rocks channel on Youtube.

And weekends off when you can sleep when you like. Feel tired and may sleep later.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Friends who speak the same language are an incredible blessing.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For dehumidifiers, paper towels, and eyeliner.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am lucky enough to live in what has been called by many people the most beautiful area in the country. Although I do not agree with this statement because I am partial to pine-covered mountains and access to the ocean, I do recognize and appreciate the very unique and diverse landscape that surrounds me. From rolling, green countryside hills, speckled with crops, open green spaces, trees, and many little waterways, to the textured tree-covered bluffs with scattered rocky faces that expand forever in rows carved by glaciers ages ago, to the marshlands that attract many rare species of birds, to the numerous lakes, mighty Mississippi, and other rivers.

It really is a beautiful place to live and ideal for nature enthusiasts and outdoor recreationalists alike.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For sleepless nights that leave more time talking communing.

Lark

Close shaves and cooling desk fans.

Its the simple things, you know? :)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Viewing the theater of nature: Thunderstorms and fireflies, from the comfort of a hammock within a covered porch.

This is why I purchased this home.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am grateful for the presence of my pet birds and tortoises in my life. Just by looking at them I feel better, even during the most stressful days

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Friends who ask questions, and friends who make me laugh.

Lark

I'm glad to be so busy, I dont mind having a lot of work to do when I have a clear structure and plan for how to forge ahead, in fact it kind of makes life good.

I know is said that some people are so poor, all they have is their work, and I kind of understand what this quote is about, some people have no passions or pursuits outside of work or no work life balance but if you find the right work for you then the work itself is rewarding and enriching. Or so I think.

It could be a little marxist maybe but I could see work transformed from something unpleasant and undesirable to something else.

He never comes in here and I've not noticed his blog or posting lately but I'll appreciate Tellenbach today.

Lark

I'm grateful for the forum itself and all who sail in her, its a great place, a bit slower than it was but thankfully a lot of the trollers and conspiracy types have fallen away a bit.

I'm glad Highlander decided to keep it up and running aways back when and also that he's not decided to simply fold it up now that he's retired.

The member I'll appreciate with this post will be Highlander I guess. I hope you're doing good in retirement man :)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm glad that deep down I know I'm strong enough.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm so thankful that my apartment is completely comfortable with window fans when it's 84 degrees outside. I think it gets about 10 degrees hotter than that but I don't think I'll need AC this summer because this right now is zero problem. I don't get much direct sunlight in my window.

Lark

I am so grateful for electric desk fans and room fans today.

Also feel like crap today and glad that its a work from home day as I'm going to be able to get a lot of bogus paper work sorted out hopefully.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Feeling seen and heard clearly in my situation with my mother for the first time in my life...so I guess I'm thankful for friends that make me feel seen and heard.

It was just like "damn, this is what ive been trying to tell people for years" plus some insight I didnt have before.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For purple hoodies and rose water scented handsoap.