• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My therapist is awesome.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For electricity, garden hoses, back up plans, rubber bands, darkness, and peaches.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Ducks. Take a moment to appreciate their beautifully feathered color palette.

And for having a tree on an 'island'. :rly???: It's time for me to buy a kayak!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The smell of spring air coming through my window. :)
Kitties that want to snuggle me. :)
I'm also thankful that everything looks new to me, so whatever is beautiful looks like I'm seeing it for the first time. Even the little details in my apartment. I'm appreciating the little things more readily.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Friends and family who make me feel truly cared about, even when they don't know it. Or don't know how they've done it. There are a couple of people who take fears or concerns I've shared with them seriously and who worry about hurting me. And the fact that they care so much, it makes me feel good that they care, but also bad because I don't want to be a reason they feel bad. Mmm. I guess the key is to focus on helping each other up. Without feeding eels! Right, [MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION]? ;)

source.gif

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For owls, and my senior cat. Today is his made up birthday.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
For good friends who are there for me, patient, understanding, and forgiving when I have episodes.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the fascinating wonder of nose hair.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful I figured out again which eyebrow is higher than the other. It constantly confuses me. Now I can pluck one from above and one from below.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Increased availability in work from home jobs...although I'm also concerned about how my performance will be when I dissociate on the job...

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
So my roommates wanted to organize a BBQ... But since I was already a bit cautious in the way of 'what if our neighbors call the police because they think we are having a party/inviting people,' one of them made a phone call to get some information about 'how they see us'. And because we share some bathrooms and a kitchen together they see us as a family, ain't that cute. :wubbie: (Okay, they literally said 'living under the same roof', but that means family in our case!)

So, we're having a BBQ tomorrow. Thanks to the nice weather, and my roommates who are fixing the broken BBQ (like really broken, there's a hole in it).

ygolo

My termites win
I am grateful for:
1) Technology that allows me to do most of my work and school from home, get groceries delivered, and even take dance lessons from home.
2) A very supportive fiance and soon to be in laws who over stuff my fridge by offering even more food.
3) A good paying job that's keeping us employed while uncertainty keeps us from executing any projects, and even encouraging us to take training in the meantime.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That I can almost entirely avoid Easter lilies this year.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful I live on the second floor now, and I'm thankful that the tenant before me lost his keys and was goofy enough to solve the problem by replacing the door. I think this door is painted metal on the surface or something, because it is waaaaay stronger than the normal doors in this entire complex. The only ones would be easy to break down, but not mine.