• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
for a team who knows how to reach me when I split, and for being able to come back togehter to friendship when I was afraid my pain reaction ruined it. I'm greatful for y'all here. Im greatful for the chance to pay the love and support forward.

Whom ever is struggling, whomever is hurting, dont give up your hope. You're not alone here, no matter if it feels that way sometimes. We're glad youre here. You all help complete our type oc family. :hug: Feel better everyone who needs it. youre not alone. :hug:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
for a team who knows how to reach me when I split, and for being able to come back togehter to friendship when I was afraid my pain reaction ruined it. I'm greatful for y'all here. Im greatful for the chance to pay the love and support forward.

Whom ever is struggling, whomever is hurting, dont give up your hope. You're not alone here, no matter if it feels that way sometimes. We're glad youre here. You all help complete our type oc family. :hug: Feel better everyone who needs it. youre not alone. :hug:

I am beyond grateful to have met you and that I have the honor of having you as my friend.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for those who spank me when I've been a naughty monkey.... HARD

giphy.gif

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
First snow!! I thought I would never see snow again!:cry:
V58coL.jpg

This is how the doggo felt about it;

(Ok no I am lying he was just staring at the ball. And I am less grateful for the DROOL on my pants, but okay.
winkie2.gif
)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That if they really must shorten my name, people choose Earl instead of Grey.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am grateful that I am alive. That I am clean and sober. That I can be present for my loved ones. That I can support my boyfriend in his time of need.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thankful for a simple life right now. Even if it is filled with silence and deep aloneness.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I socialized. I'm thankful for having one fellow INFP who's just as fucking awkward as me. Lots of unnecessary laughter.

I accidentally slid my butter knife all the way across and off the table during a hand gesture. I then buried my head in my arms on the table laughing... just as the waiter was coming to check on us.

I'm very smooth and socially normal.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am grateful for second chances, and for healthy positive relationships I have gained over the years.

Lark

I'm grateful for health services, despite the fact they can be lousy at times.

Also sports and fitness themed blogs, vlogs, instagram etc. etc. Its all really good.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
An old friend texted me (and one of my best friends) today to ask if we wanted to meet up. We kinda lost contact, though I saw her once last year (with another mutual contact of ours, since he was with us and she just came along). But that of course isn't the same. Since I am kinda 'reluctant' to text someone I don't consider a close friend anymore to ask them to meet up (or, to just text them in general,...). So I am glad she did.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Nature. I think if I have to go down, I'm gonna go down trying to make the world a better place ecologically. :shrug:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grateful for industrial earplugs. And gin.
Only things making this opening band even remotely tolerable.
No, it's still bad.

God I hate jam bands.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For shampoo that smells nice, and relaxation.