• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Celebratory dinner. :blush:

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I saw a kingfisher today! :wubbie: It's the second time that I see a kingfisher in my city.

And I also saw some common kestrels. I see them a lot around my school and when I am walking with one of my dogs in the forest. They are so tiny. :wubbie:

One of my roommates forced me to come wall climbing with her and some others tonight. I'll still have to see wether or not I'll be grateful for that... :rly???: (I probably will)

Edit; JFC, I wrote "I was a kingfisher". This birb craziness is taking its toll. :'D

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
One of the dog owners gave me a pack of Serbian cookies. And I saw a water turtle on my walk with the doggo. :wubbie:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sunshine! Glorious sunshine...and coffee. Walking trails, and vitamin d.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Coooooffffffeeeeeeee

14.gif

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Coooooffffffeeeeeeee

14.gif
I second this. Church this morning, then a volunteer STEM activity, then a bunch of folks at my house, all on less sleep than I would prefer.

Coffee indeed.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful that the jobs I do have are rather easy and low stress. It's by design not accident. It's not much money, but I could do more hours if needed.

I'm also thankful that I finally got new glasses and contacts with the right prescription and that don't fall off my face.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For warmth, dish soap, and allergy medicine.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
REAL coffee.

Used the DELAY BREW setting on my new coffeemaker & woke up to the smell of lovely lovely coffee.
I’ve missed you. :coffeeluv:

Also grateful for sunglasses. Lousy brilliant blinding morning. :dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The people I love who love me. And true can-be-counted-on friendship.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful my new glasses don't fall off my face. It makes me unreasonably happy.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
AAAAAAAHHHH MLQKJSMQGMHGJK. I just saw Snaky drink for the FIRST TIME. (Yes, he's been under my supervision for one year but I've never seen him drink before!)

Life can be awful, but seeing how he fills his little puffy cheeks with water...:wubbie:
cry.gif

Not my snakey, but for the visualization;

Yes, I am very grateful for the fact that I just saw my goddamn snake drink sum water. :')

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful i get to teach music to little kids. I especially love helping them compose music. It comes out so silly and heartfelt in the very little ones. I can't post lyrics here, but the ones today were hilarious. It's easy for me to get on their level and do silly learning. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I can completely respect myself.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For cat #3 who sits on me when I feel bad.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For certain people here who know who they are. :wubbie: Thank you for being my friends. :hug:

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For Jason’s Deli because they have gluten free chicken tenders. You make life brighter. :wubbie: Fried chicken is love.