• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For what I have lived through, even with its burdens, it helped me see through things and become something truly independent from a lot of the things most people are held captive by.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good friends. And that I have had the opportunity to get to know and become friends with some of y'all.

Lark

I'm grateful for her too... so I don't think a fight is necessary. ;)

Fight me used to be her saying or something.

I just have a crush on her and ceecee, and I love a couple of other forumers. I made them all forum wives of Lark.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Psychology.

Im grateful for the way it equips you to defend your mind from the world. Knowledge is power, and that power is protection.

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful for my African and Jewish heritage. Even though I have encountered at lot of racism recently.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I'm capable of having fun and that I can respect myself

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I'm capable and willing to admit when I'm wrong and that I know who I am and how I feel and what I value

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful that I found an unexpired $20 off Victoria's Secret card in my card case today because I want new bras.

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Found a $20 dollar gift certificate to Plato's closet. Going to get a new man thong.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Grateful for my bullshit detector.

Seriously, I feel like my past gave me a better one than I would have had if my life had been normal or if I hadnt had so much exposure to someone actually good at bullshitting...so Im grateful for my past as well.