• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Permabanned
r2dx723

Lark

Good friends, books, coffee, feeling safe at the moment.

I'm also grateful for what appears to have been the response to the attempted atrocity in London yesterday, not as much panic, not as much anxiety, these sorts of things are going to be less and less impactful, which is a good thing.

The lack of the desired response from the public is one of the few things that'll stop this kind of thing happening, that and if the people liable to radicalizing realize they're just being exploited as pawns, often making their targets stronger and stronger by their useful idiot efforts.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a dairy monster! Despite being Asian! HURRAH FOR MY MIXED SALAD GENES! HOORAY! GO MULTICULTURALISM! GO BI-OR-MORE-RACIAL KIDS! GO INTERRACIAL COUPLES! ERADICATE LACTOSE INTOLERANCE! LONG LIVE DAIRY! I WILL C̘͖̻̪̰̠ͤ̑́ͬͯͣO͉̦ͮ͒ͬͅN̖ͤS̙̣̯UM̑̑ͥ͒ͣͯ̂Ẹ͎̻̭̞͕̫ MILK AND CHEESE FOREVERMORE! OOOH SAY, CAAAN YOOOUU, SSSSEEEEEEEEE,

NOTE: Me and my siblings can eat dairy, the rest of the family can't, BUT I'M THE ONLY DAIRY MONSTER

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The above post made me wish to express my gratitude for ice cream.

And I came here to say: For people who are not irritating.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For the fuzzies I've been feeling the last two days.

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful for my 3.5% of African ancestry and all the joy with the OTHER it has brought me, if you know what I mean (wink wink).:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:;)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
New pajamas that are comfy and warm and so so so so so soft. :wubbie:

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful for my Spanish ancestry which has made me a great leader and role model like Russel Crow in Gladiator.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Divine felines.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am the most grateful for my ability not to care about things not worth caring about.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Grateful to the person from school in line at Dunkin who bought me a donut and a latte :smile:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Perspective.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm grateful for my imagination and my abilities to take what I imagine and turn it into reality. The cool thing is? I'm only getting better at it. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp