• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So shall I deduce from this post that it is the computers that try to join the game, but only PC's that know higher order programming languages that enable their artificial intelligence?
It is a game that involves all of those human elements that a computer/AI would have most difficulty emulating. And I was poking fun at Macintosh as I dislike Apple and its whole approach to consumer products.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Car mechanics!!!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That I have several friends I can take trips/travel with. :) Grateful for the mutual desire/reciprocity/capacity.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A weekend day dry enough for me finally to get outside and do some yard work. Just need new work gloves already - mine have holes. I have yet to find a pair that last more than one season.

Lark

For places to donate my books to.

For good colleagues and managers.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Gas getting cheaper.

Lark

Life is just so good.

Also Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers, I like their tunes at the moment.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watching flowers bloom.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Watching flowers bloom.
Completely unrelated to you watching, as that would be weird and creepy for me to say--but I want to be a flower that blooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Grateful for art.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Completely unrelated to you watching, as that would be weird and creepy for me to say--but I want to be a flower that blooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Grateful for art.

You are blooming, dear Hex. Beautiful petals reaching toward the sun, while your roots grow stronger. :heart:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's finally raining.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
A world without giant hissing cockroaches crossed with camel spiders who lay parasitic eggs in your brain like Ridley Scott's secret nightmares. While it lasts that is...