• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wheels! Especially rubber ones! They're small, silly, and bouncy but boy they LIFT (and roll)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am grateful for receiving mental clarity this afternoon after consuming a third redbull. Also, I am grateful for gerunds such as "fucking" and "sluttering", for I exhibit both traits of being a fuck, and of being a slut, which ofcourse should be nouns since there are levels to this shit and there is no other way to communicate these relative states of quality (of my fuckery and my sluttery).

Point in case:

His sluttering was exceeding recommended dosages. He slept with both bimbos on the same night.

His fuckery knows no limits, as he made the above post.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
For the people on this forum. And strangers that smile at you. Really, people here barely look at each other. It warms my soul when someone does smile. Kindness.

For finding old nostalgic songs again.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The internet.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For better days, sleep, and kitties.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
friends who lift you up in caring ways, and friends who ground you gently

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Curious doggo. I was trying to climb the tree/doing some pull-ups. Dog became curious and he started jumping, trying to bite the branch but he couldn't reach it so I decided to help him.

He's so happy, with his big branch stick. :wubbie:

Other dog today, went to the forest.

Also; handsfree dog walking! (also yes, that's a bag of shit)

(The only real reason why I attached the leash to my backpack is because I am clumsy as fuck. I always drop those things. And it just might scare the shit out of this dog. :'))

I saw some kind of gyrfalcon/buzzard. It was white with black/brown spots, it was beautiful.
I've always hated this city, or the people that live here for some reason but gosh. I can't complain. Almost everything you can see here are trees and hills. A few kilometers away, you have the big city. This is exactly what I like. (For someone without a drivers license, this is heaven, everything is nearby)

I always said that I didn't want to stay in this city but I am starting to have my doubts. :')

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm grateful for my daughter. I've been very physically unwell so she has been in the care of her grandmother. She came home today and I cried with joy. My life is incomplete without her.

I'm grateful for my husband who has been helping me so much. He has a physical disability and there's lots of things he can't do but he's tried to hard to look after me. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That when I accidentally dropped my phone yesterday (twice :huh:), it didn't get hurt. It wasn't too far from diving through some railings to the story below, possibly hitting the very hard metal rail.

I'm grateful it allows me to do things like watch a movie with a sweet someone far away.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for my kitties and the "kitty fun house parallel universe" we share.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Pancakes & roommates. Now they want to play 'seven wonders'... shall I be social or not?

Well, they choose for me. Being social it was.

One of my roommates was counting the players... Me *just walked into the kitchen, being unaware of what's happening* He counts me too and I was like "No no, I am not playing, I'll just watch."

So I take place, someone else starts handing out the cards and she gives me one too... *looks around in confusion* "So, I am playing too?"
Someone else "Apparently you are!"

My thoughts, exactly. :') So I accepted my faith and played with them. It was comforting that there were three other people who didn't know how this game worked at all. :'D It was quite fun. I generally don't enjoy board games (such as Monopoly) since they just become boring, all the waiting... (If you want to put me in an irritated mood Monopoly is the way to go)

But I actually liked this game. I am able to be play&enjoy social games after all! Dang. Thank you roommates.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Well, they choose for me. Being social it was.

One of my roommates was counting the players... Me *just walked into the kitchen, being unaware of what's happening* He counts me too and I was like "No no, I am not playing, I'll just watch."

So I take place, someone else starts handing out the cards and she gives me one too... *looks around in confusion* "So, I am playing too?"
Someone else "Apparently you are!"

My thoughts, exactly. :') So I accepted my faith and played with them. It was comforting that there were three other people who didn't know how this game worked at all. :'D It was quite fun. I generally don't enjoy board games (such as Monopoly) since they just become boring, all the waiting... (If you want to put me in an irritated mood Monopoly is the way to go)

But I actually liked this game. I am able to be play&enjoy social games after all! Dang. Thank you roommates.

Wait till you play Apples to Apples

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Activities like that are not games, they are ordeals.

01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100001 01110111 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000