• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

rav3n

Grateful for leftovers today. Only veggies have to be prepped and cooked.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For coffee - I had class early this morning :cool:

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Roommates, student life. Before I know I'll be able to fluently sing in five languages. (Actually only four, five sounded better)

And cold rooms. Ya know? When your room is cold and you crawl under your blanket(s), warming yourself up? I love that.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm grateful maintenance came and fixed my screaming toilet. :bunnyd:

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
For friendship!

And a new dog to walk with.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Look at all those shrooms!

Cute.

Many.

Water container.

Looks like a flower.

Flower 2.0

I think a squirrel took a bite out of this one.

Last but not least, a red one, my fav. :wubbie:

I am finally seeing the benefits of a school that's located in the middle of nowhere.

Also grateful for my roommate who shares his tiramisu. (Though I was wondering... Who the fuck puts tiramisu in the freezer.)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For friends who are supportive and encouraging and caring, saying kind things when you need to hear them. And for friends who make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. :heart:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For second hand instruments. They seem so full of stories.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For second hand instruments. They seem so full of stories.

They certainly sound better, too. Good instruments age like wine, thankfully people tend to re-sell their instruments for a depreciated value.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They certainly sound better, too. Good instruments age like wine, thankfully people tend to re-sell their instruments for a depreciated value.

Tell me about it. I got a piano free once. Needs a lot of refreshing, but it is a quality piece.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cold, distant, harsh, even 'demented', I don't care what I'm called. My friends seem to like me regardless, and that is a very good thing for me.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As we're nearing Thanksgiving, I challenge everyone to post in this thread more often. :)

Today I am grateful that I had food to eat at home since my plans were interrupted by the weather. I'm thankful that I got to spend time yesterday with close family and with family I really don't know, but who maybe I'll get to know better. And a Golden Retriever and a Golden Doodle. I got a ton of puppy love.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As we're nearing Thanksgiving, I challenge everyone to post in this thread more often. :)

Today I am grateful that I had food to eat at home since my plans were interrupted by the weather. I'm thankful that I got to spend time yesterday with close family and with family I really don't know, but who maybe I'll get to know better. And a Golden Retriever and a Golden Doodle. I got a ton of puppy love.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

For stories and weird happenstances. For warm and soft places to sleep. For friends who text when they wake up at stupid o’clock in the morning, just cause. :heart: For indoor showers in winter (the alternative would more than bit awkward if you think about it).

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For friends that make me forget that the 'normal world' exists.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Okok, I figured I should stop procrastinating, showing my gratefulness.

Took this one a few weeks ago; wanted to post it but I was too lazy. Here's my mother's cat. Sleeping at the boxes in my room. We moved, recently like four months ago. I barely spend time at my mother's place so I couldn't care less about the boxes in my room, and the kitty enjoys them so.
OPKJRD.jpg

Later on she decided to 'sleep' behind my knees. (But then she decided to attack the charger when I wanted to take a pic lol.)

Arrogant?

Just appreciating her beautiful face.

And for the 'street' cats. My mother feeds them and we're even able to pet them now. :wubbie: (Yes, they are castrated by the way, so no more kittens. The animal shelter came to pick them up, they castrate them and release them again. Since they are 'wild' cats.)

(The one on the right has seriously giant eyes, it's hilarious but hard to get a proper picture of. And the one of the left has a cute, chubby face.)

Last but not least, Guinness with friends.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you God for helping me take control of the car's dangerous swerving and avoid crashing... :cry: still shaken up, but thankfully alive.