• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm grateful for an awful lot.

I'm working on being grateful for all relationships no matter the content for even those that I previously thought as destructive or negative, I have learned from, and learning is progress.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You are not an asshole! Deep down, you are just a sweet kitten that yearns to be cuddled with. Shhh, it's okay.

0-e1496309679555.jpg

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Thank you to have this forum on the net. Using this forum, I can find people whose same interest with me. If this online forum wasn't available, It would be much more difficult to for me find them one by one outside this internet forum.

Last edited:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just thankful to have good people in my life.

Connoisseur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm grateful I don't have to run around the prehistoric lands and worry about my survival. Thanks for having the opportunity to contemplate the pointlessness of life, basking in the comforts of this day-and-age.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For new adventures... even if they come at the expense of old ones ending. Also for the beautiful weather.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Fellow cold weather and Fuzzy Sock Enthusiasts ^_^

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am humbled by how cared about some of you make me feel and I am grateful with my whole heart, mind, and soul.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I went out for a walk in the rain since I was feeling kind of stressed out. The timing was perfect, this tiny, almost invisible rainbow appeared in the sky. :wubbie: Twenty seconds later it was gone.

It brightened my day a little bit, now I can -hopefully- finish my schoolwork.

Last edited:

Lark

The new priest was talking about the "attitude of gratitude" in the sermon last night at mass, this guy is better at speaking than the last guy I think.

I've found journals that I've kept with this whole idea in mind. It can make life a bit better in difficult circumstances.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Great Value Ultra Strong toilet paper. You guys do it right. The sheets tear off easily (much better than Charmin) and the rolls aren't too big and still fit in my ancient toilet paper holder.

3M's Nexcare water proof tape; it sticks to the skin but not too tightly.

Martinelli's Apple Cider. Thanks for a great tasting product and for putting the beverage in glass bottles. Beverages stored in glass containers taste better for some reason.

Nutella. I'm getting buried in a vat of Nutella.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For good books, peace and quiet, thought and reflection, comfy pants, water, soap, truth, kind folks irl.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I am grateful for my vape. It brings some taste into my life, quite literally. At first I thought my taste buds were dying. Then I realized that maybe, I should change my coil (I've been using the samen one for +-6 months oops). Turns out that my taste buds aren't dead after all.

One of my classmates is also very sweet. Almost too sweet.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For forks... they are a truly excellent invention.

Lark

Watching a Johnny Depp movie called The Professor, so far its nothing special, but I'm liking it too at the same time.