• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That feeling of light, almost misty, cool rain on your skin. It's almost electric.

That and a full night's sleep, when I can manage one.

MyINFJness

Enneagram
What a fun, thougtful thread! Grateful for those experiences that burn like a mother, but set us ablaze and intensify our determination, like a phoenix from the fire. And peanut M&Ms.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm grateful that my ankle has healed a lot since I injured it last year.

And for the rabbits in my yard, including the baby just figuring out what he can do. :wubbie:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For fire, and eye lids, systems that work... eventually, and escapes to be looked for.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
the opportunities that arise from loss.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's been 5 years today since my mom had her cancer removed. (they don't count it as 5 years til it's the anniversary of her finishing chemo, though)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
46ade146f66cfe22a6fc4c3cbd84c09f.jpg

brenebrownquotes.jpg

I am beyond grateful for a friend I can be vulnerable with; who will walk with me in the arena, who has made my life better, and forever affected my life in a positive way.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the generosity of spirit of people like [MENTION=37009]Hellena Handbasket[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30038]Eryn Silverfrond[/MENTION]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The trash is out of my life. I'm ready for amazing people now.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For cool hats, and for the dear hearts who can put pain and wisdom into words when I can’t.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm glad that Hermit is no longer hangry. ;)

I'm also glad for pizza. And electricity. And air conditioning. And frozen food.

I only just got around to eating them a few minutes ago, first thing I’ve had today. But they were wonderful to look forward to. :)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You mean apart from the fact that I'm an asshole and I fear you will lick my face?

You are not an asshole! Deep down, you are just a sweet kitten that yearns to be cuddled with. Shhh, it's okay.