• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
To look back and realize that however slowly, there has been progress in health, skills, communicating, relationships and in the people I care about.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am grateful that my grandmother is still alive and that she's always been there for me, unconditionally.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am grateful for my health, my job, my lack of debt, my kitties and my family......

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I actually do this in a journal sometimes. It's pretty helpful in dark times. However, after a lot of loss, it's harder for people to be grateful sometimes because remaining detached feels safer than appreciating it enough to care whether it disappears.

rav3n

I'm grateful that people close to me are thinking individuals who aren't easily swayed by dumb stuff.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everything's great in my life, relationship, career, self-awareness. There's work to be done still and results are not guaranteed, but it doesn't detract from how far I've come and all the good that's possible in the future.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
FOR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the grace of new days and renewed minds.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
5bf417bd49e8059e9da933c7d9a46f51.gif

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
  • Music, and its theraputic properties...
  • That there are books out there for socially/psychologically retarded people like myself...
  • That there are books out there for introspectively retarded people like myself (introspective yet still lacking self-awareness)...
  • My current employment and the ability to leave the job I don't want to be at...
  • Not feeling so stressed / overwhelmed anymore.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ability to see beyond people's facades... when I follow my gut. I advise my friends and family when I think they are getting manipulated or perceive a future personal problem and I am usually correct.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Memes. Keyboards. Water. Coffee. Humans. :)

Metis

Toothpaste and other forms of sanitation, and the people who create them.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For caring, kind, lovely friends.