• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
My flaws - for humbling me, quelling my anger, and helping me to be more patient and understanding with others' flaws (when they actually take responsibility and strive to be decent people, instead of expecting everyone to tolerate their garbage or instead of shifting blame).

For the crazy, fucked up life I've had that I could (and might) honestly write a book about - for giving me the chance to grow into someone highly persevering, determined to devour whatever stands in my way on the trail I blaze to health, happiness, and my own idea of success in my endeavors--not to be mistaken for status / image bullshit. I mean success in doing what I set out to do because I want it out of life.

Growing up surrounded by abuse: two narcissists, my only sibling, bullied by peers, family members who were 'narcissistic agents' aka 'flying monkeys' abusing by extension via being the blind and ignorant puppets of a covert narcissist...basically having it from every direction - so I got the opportunity to learn endurance, methods for navigating through darkness, higher recognition of toxic people, a greater appreciation for the positives in life now that I've learned they actually exist and life isn't supposed to be as hellish as mine has always been. Grateful for the ability to see most average, everyday 'difficulties' as a walk in the park since I'm accustomed to persevering through much harder situations.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Being able to tell others to f* off and not speak for me, because it's irritating, and not even close to a decent portrayal of my perceptions.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just ate a can of tropical fruit cocktail and added whipped cream and you would not believe how delicious that was. Quite shocking.