User Tag List

First 42829091929394 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

I am grateful for the presence of my pet birds and tortoises in my life. Just by looking at them I feel better, even during the most stressful days
    Likes Luminous, Hexcoder, Powehi liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Friends who ask questions, and friends who make me laugh.
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

I'm glad to be so busy, I dont mind having a lot of work to do when I have a clear structure and plan for how to forge ahead, in fact it kind of makes life good.

I know is said that some people are so poor, all they have is their work, and I kind of understand what this quote is about, some people have no passions or pursuits outside of work or no work life balance but if you find the right work for you then the work itself is rewarding and enriching. Or so I think.

It could be a little marxist maybe but I could see work transformed from something unpleasant and undesirable to something else.

He never comes in here and I've not noticed his blog or posting lately but I'll appreciate Tellenbach today.

I'm grateful for the forum itself and all who sail in her, its a great place, a bit slower than it was but thankfully a lot of the trollers and conspiracy types have fallen away a bit.

I'm glad Highlander decided to keep it up and running aways back when and also that he's not decided to simply fold it up now that he's retired.

The member I'll appreciate with this post will be Highlander I guess. I hope you're doing good in retirement man
    Likes Powehi, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm glad that deep down I know I'm strong enough.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm so thankful that my apartment is completely comfortable with window fans when it's 84 degrees outside. I think it gets about 10 degrees hotter than that but I don't think I'll need AC this summer because this right now is zero problem. I don't get much direct sunlight in my window.

Thankful for my car.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

For water.

I am so grateful for electric desk fans and room fans today.

Also feel like crap today and glad that its a work from home day as I'm going to be able to get a lot of bogus paper work sorted out hopefully.

Feeling seen and heard clearly in my situation with my mother for the first time in my life...so I guess I'm thankful for friends that make me feel seen and heard.

It was just like "damn, this is what ive been trying to tell people for years" plus some insight I didnt have before.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Likes Lark, Luminous liked this post