User Tag List

First 35758384858687 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    I live in the ghetto just outside of downtown, and I can relate a lot. Ive also had swat in my backyard.
    Hopefully not too often. That shit was unnerving (not knowing if a stray bullet might fly in your dwelling because some crazy went crazier, etc).
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Hopefully not too often. That shit was unnerving (not knowing if a stray bullet might fly in your dwelling because some crazy went crazier, etc).
    Oh yeah, I totally get that feeling. Like on memorial say, I heard s lot of gunfire and fireworks. Even a festive shot might go astray and hit someone. I had someone once shoot out the street light in front of my apartment, wsking me and my BF up in the middle of the night.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally get that feeling. Like on memorial say, I heard s lot of gunfire and fireworks. Even a festive shot might go astray and hit someone. I had someone once shoot out the street light in front of my apartment, wsking me and my BF up in the middle of the night.
    & don’t forget the local car dwellers shooting at dog barks in the night.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

Likes Maou liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm thankful that I have a variety pack of waffle ice cream cones. I never know when I start eating one if it is plain, caramel, or chocolate swirled. It is like total shock and uncertainty where every possibility is delicious.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

For misty and rainy early mornings that are just right for walks.
    Likes Powehi, Neal Caffreynated liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I've been struggling a bit with asthma which has kept me from finishing a few of my dance classes, but this morning I made it through the entire hour of my Raqs Sharqi, Egyptian bellydance class. The teacher is very sweet and has won competitions and so forth, so she is very skilled, but also a grade school teacher, so good at breaking down the moves. I also felt a little better about myself in the mirror because I don't feel so sick. I did have to take my inhaler to get through the class, but this is a big deal of encouragement to me. This is one of the three big focuses in my life and I've signed up and paid for seven classes a week in all the styles. I feel encouraged again to just keep going each day and not worry about long-term, but keep practicing something every day.

[I think it helped that the past few days I've been sleeping almost all of the time. I think my lungs have healed a little maybe.]

Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

I am grateful that in the event that the fabric of society unravels and all fiery hell spews forth, my home is on the outskirts of town, as in the side of the street that I am on is actually the beginning of a township, whereas my neighbors across the street are technically part of the greater city. But, since boundaries are imaginary anyway, what I really like about it is that it sits elevated on a hill over top all of the houses on that side of the street, looking down on everything West of here, and my backyard is walled off by a row of tree-covered bluffs that span for miles in either direction.

I'm not the paranoid type, and it's not a proper fortress, but I do sorta get off on pretending that it could be.
    Also, well water, apple trees, and forest food, and the potential for hidden emergency shelter in the woods.

That's it... I'm ordering a machete tomorrow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    172 sx/so

I’m grateful I live in a nice enough area now that we don’t have to play the “Fireworks or Gunshots?” Game whenever we hear popping outside anymore.

(fireworks went off just now, made me think of it)
    Yeaaahhhh always wonder that here cuz Idaho has a lot of people who shoot guns off to celebrate while they're half drunk....

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I’m grateful I live in a nice enough area now that we don’t have to play the “Fireworks or Gunshots?” Game whenever we hear popping outside anymore.

(fireworks went off just now, made me think of it)

In light of current events, this post probably aged like milk left on the counter for the past few days.
    I’m reluctant to open the carton & check, just yet.

Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite, Powehi liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

My RiceARoni is so delicious I don't know what to do.

Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post