• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I am thankful for my high IQ, I just wish it was a little higher.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Despite all the crazy happening this year, I really do need to remind myself that for the most part, everything in my life is still fairly chill and could be far worse.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Despite all the crazy happening this year, I really do need to remind myself that for the most part, everything in my life is still fairly chill and could be far worse.
I am in a similar situation. If anything, my life has improved since COVID-19 has resulted in mandated telework, something I greatly prefer but my employer was previously extremely restrictive about. I keep reminding myself how much worse so many people have it, especially those who have lost loved ones, or livelihoods.

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I am thankful for Ben Shapiro. His greatness in debate and understanding of the constitution is unparalleled and aweinspiring. He is the closest to god of all the creatures.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My life is rather isolated, but I do have the supplies I need and very few social complications now. I mostly need to stay positive so I have the energy to practice stuff I care about and to stay encouraging and chirpy during lessons I teach to help others feel happy.

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm in love with Ben. If I was gay, he'd be my manz by now.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am thankful for Ben Shapiro. His greatness in debate and understanding of the constitution is unparalleled and aweinspiring. He is the closest to god of all the creatures.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm thankful for the curse of Cassandra.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For excitement, new photo editing tools, warm blankets, Mexican food, and systems working well.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It was a beautiful and warm day as a surprise here. I went on an especially nice picnic with devil eggs and salad, so it was all fresh food in the sunshine. It was really beautiful.

Lark

I really love this TV series on Netflix Paranormal, its arabian, at least a lot of it seems to be set in Lybia or there abouts, it has spooks and a medical doctor trying to fight them and the superstition and occult stuff. Really great viewing. Its dubbed but its done really well.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friends and my life.

kingsizexx

On hiatus recently, I was introduced to the positive effects of gratitude on mental health. I was skeptical at first, but it really does seem to help. How Gratitude Changes You and Your Brain

So this thread is dedicated to gratitude. It can be gratitude to God, another member, or just like a random grateful thought, e.g. life would be rather awkward without toilet paper... I’m grateful for the in invention of toilet paper.

Enjoy.

Thank you for posting this post.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im grateful Im mostly feeling good now.

I know its dumb but I am

Klaus V.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm grateful for my friends and their reliability.

Klaus V.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm really grateful for music as well. Without it, I doubt I could through some days.