• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Modern medicine.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Beautiful experiences. Even if I can’t keep them.

Lark

I made it home without crashing my car earlier, was feeling sick and probably should not have been driving.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I've been remembering more dreams lately. Some of them are unpleasant, but it's okay... I'm just glad to have access to that part of myself.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For order. For the fall. For second and one thousandth chances.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For being able to see the trap around the free bird seed. Meep. Meep.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I could have lost several people I care about in the last week, but I didn't.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clarity and sincere overwhelming kind gracious love.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The good fortune I have had that allows me to be doing relatively well when so many people around me are enduring significant hardship.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am thankful for time. In a way my schedule is freer because I have half as many students, but am still eeking by financially. I want to make use of this time and really practice.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got to talk to and play with a cat today!!! It was so friendly. If I had brought my phone, I would've taken pictures.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The good fortune I have had that allows me to be doing relatively well when so many people around me are enduring significant hardship.
Same.

Everything is relative to comparison. I'm not being used for trafficking, or raped, etc. I'm not starving in Africa. I'm not jobless or at risk of losing either one of my jobs.

I also don't think what I've been going through feels all that bad, but especially now that I have a home.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The stupid amount of endurance I've gained through my experiences. Things that are upsetting to most...just don't seem to have the same affect on me. Much like exercise and fitness works, I think the pain has been worth the gain. Now if I can just stop being petty or overreacting in other areas, or basically just stop being neurotic whatsoever, that'd be fantastic. Is there a hardship for curing that? I'll take it.

Lark

I'm happy every single day I can ignore the trolls and first world problems.