• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello!

bunny.jpg

Awww! :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

*melts*

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im grateful that my life is my own. And I DO have potential. Im grateful for that. I can have a good life.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Today, I'm grateful for the changes I've made in myself. I'm grateful that I can look out of my window and see rainclouds and trees.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For pockets, music, books, brooms, adventure and carpet.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am thankful for my betta fish

I love pet fish

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im grateful for just... the kindess that... well. Im just grateful for kindness.

And patience.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For well-spent afternoons, coffee and potential. Also tortilla soup. :yes:

rav3n

Grateful to an ex for introducing me to Maine lobster rolls and omelets. I now need to visit Boston again during lobster season, in order to scratch that itch.

Lark

I discovered an actual gratitude journal that I kept a while back and was reading it. I think the idea actually works.

Lark

Sometimes I stand in the backyard of the homestead here, look at all the greenery, trees, field of grass which is occasionally grazing cows, one time had some fox cubs bouncing around it, all the stuff my parents have planted out for food is growing in the small garden and I breath the air, feel the heat of the sun, take a long draw on my morning coffee and just want to appreciate another day of living...

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’m grateful for options I’ve never had before. Whether or not I choose to use them.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm grateful for people like [MENTION=33717]Hermit Of The Forest[/MENTION], who not only are interesting, kind, and intelligent, but also a lot of fun on silly fluff threads.

INTP1W2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1W2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grateful that my parents abandoned me (and siblings too,actually) at Age6. Life teaching me was probably better than them teaching me about life.