• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

rav3n

I'm grateful for:

• Hobbies that work well in isolation or not.
  • My husband, son, a great sibling and close friends.
  • Having enough food on the table, shelter, water and clothing.
  • Being healthy.

Lark

I had a real boost of energy earlier and it helped me do a couple of reviews, also I felt better earlier, the chest pain and throat issues are coming and going, when they are going things are good for a bit

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cheap gas. Not that I'm using very much of it these days. But it's still nice. :shrug:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm so thankful my favorite dance studio that was so encouraging to me has a bunch on online classes now. I just finished one and it makes me so happy. It gave me exactly the right level of challenge because they did layering on top of shimmying and it's exactly where I'm at right now. It was hard but doable.
:bunnyd:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For allergy meds, honey, and natural anti inflammatories. Also, the beautiful and deadly outdoors. :yes:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful I accidentally chose an apartment across the street from a lovely little park that has two little lakes you can walk around. There is a drainage pipe connecting the two lakes and I like to sit on it, dangle my legs and watch the birds and geese. I have a little spot again. This morning I'm going to bundle up, put coffee in a thermos, and bring a little snack cake and sit there.

I feel a lot more relaxed now because the mysterious symptoms and fevers I was having are gone now. I have no idea if it was a weird coincidence timing-wise or if it was the virus, but I feel less anxious about everything now.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The overwhelming kindness of friends.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank you internet for making us able to have a social life even in quarantine times :D

Lark

I love it when I can chill and just feel good for a bit.

Even its just fifthteen minutes.

I think today is going to be a good day :)

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For a comfy chair and good sleep... that did not occur in said chair. :D