• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For salad, colorful hair, and humidity.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This might sound weird, but I'm thankful I bought my ex hundreds of dollars of stockpile, long storage food left at his cabin. I little bit wish I had access to it still, but I have enough from stocking up for the winter and then eating out instead of eating my soup.

In a funny way it also feels mildly comfortable to slide down the Maslow hierarchy of needs. Sometimes it's too painful at the top - or middle.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For dreams...and however long they last before fading...@_@

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
My roommates. We made a deal that if anyone gets corona, they get banished to their room and we will do the groceries&cooking for them and put it in front of their door. How nice is that!
(Now let's hope we don't all get corona at the same time, then we are fucked.)

The Cat

Staff member
Corona beer was actually on sale, so I bought some. :mellow:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Over this past year, I'm thankful that for some crazy reason, all the worst fiascos have saved me. First my car crash that totaled my car, but financed my move. Then my apartment flooding, causing a month of hard labor moving, but now I feel overwhelming gratitude to be on the second floor. I can open my windows without fear during this coronavirus and during spring. My neighbors are less intimidating up here. I'm thankful that you can't know the chain of events and that even bad and tragic happenings can turn out to save your life.

Lark

Thankful for a serious amount of reading material to get through, and reviewing on Amazon, since both I can carry on with during the emergency.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For all the people out there who can keep a level head through this pandemic and who are caring for and helping to calm others. Every little bit of kindness and consideration helps when humanity is going through a major trial.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful my cats are so crazy about me. When I'm home, it's like I'm a rock star.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
My roommate who went out to get some fries. I have been craving fries for the past few weeks, I didn't know we were still able to get fries. :worthy:

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For chairs, yogurt, dish soap, soup, blankets, and friends... even distant ones.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For time with my loved ones, creative spark, water, and drain cleaner.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
That canned peaches dont usually taste as bad as the ones I had to buy bc they were the last ones left. Note to self: never buy cheap peaches in juice again.

On the other hand, I think Coronavirus got me started on expensive tuna.

The Cat

Staff member
berries and honey @_@