• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For passionate, creative souls.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for warmer weather and spring coming. Also for nature walks. 😊

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For those who behave thoughtfully and graciously.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The ability to recognize what and when I need to let go of something.
Frees me up to hold onto to what's good.
Growth isnt easy. It's hard and painful in fact. But it's the kind of hurt like soreness from a work out.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for the people who have been showing me kindness since I've been back. Right now my social life revolves around my father's dying process and my mother is feeble, can only barely shuffle around, sees hallucinations, has erratic speech, and isn't going to recover. My sister doesn't think she has much time. I live alone, I don't have local friends I hang out with, I don't talk to people on the phone because everyone I love is maxed out from our family tragedies, as am I. There are a handful of people here who consistently speak kindly and with empathy towards me. I am grateful for them.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Free coffee in the lobby.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I walked around the little lakes across the street and noticed the concrete drain pipe I used to sit on is melted down and dry again. There's a lot of slush and ice on the walking path, but I can bring my lunch there tomorrow and sit in my spot and eat it. I'm incredibly thankful for this.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
For the fact that I'm me and had my life. For every scar, those little remnants of victory. For every wound which taught me what it takes to heal. For every difficult experience that enabled me to empathize with others'. For all those years of extreme isolation which strengthened me to be content to walk alone. For everyone I lost or was abandoned by, for proving that I'll still be alright afterwards. For every asshole who gave me opportunities to learn endurance. For every imperfect person that taught me patience and forgiveness. For every failure that taught me perseverance. For all the darkness that made me appreciate the light and not take it for granted.

For the way that the negatives often conceive and give birth to good things, so that those times are easier to accept instead of wishing for a perfection that will never exist.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For spring, rain, yogurt, and freckles.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Thanks to whoever invented windshield wipers; they work great.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful for mental and emotional freedom most of the time. I'm thankful l'm not involved with groups like churches that pressure me to think or feel a certain way.

Lark

I'm really grateful for books and I hope to have enough time left to me in order to read all the ones I own, that would be quite a bit of time.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For my education. I thought the education system was terrible, but it did teach me a lot of basic things that I just recently realized I wouldn't have learned on my own.