• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes she also probably has nice abs i don't know but she is so smart that she just has to think "I want great abs" and her abs obey

If this were true, I would look less like a potato.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Art, hardship, beauty, and an earned perspective that allows me to appreciate each.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Golden sunsets... and a silly secret nickname :D :heart:

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I’m grateful to every single thought that went through every single brain on this earth across history. Without them I wouldn’t exist.

rav3n

I'm grateful to be a non-smoker and that I have the luxury to plan my future in the manner that I wish.

Amberiat

Infinity
I'm grateful for my curiosity, had I not been like this I might have been content with living in ignorance, and ignorance is a terrifying concept to me, I can't even comprehend being okay with not knowing something, anything, I'm happy to learn even the most seemingly irrelevant piece of information as you never know when one day that information might be useful, or just simply valuable to your growth as a person.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am grateful for my fellow members here who allow me to be myself, or at least tolerate it, and who are interested in discussing topics that most of my RL associates have little interest in.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Physical and mental well being, family and friends, having a job, books, art, internet memes, being able to support myself

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm grateful for the grate that keeps the tentacle in my basement from wreaking anymore havoc down there than it already does. I'm grateful there was nothing of value in the basement when it flooded and the tentacle first appeared. I'm most grateful that the tentacle has stopped trying to find its way into the other pipes of the house. I used to think toilet spiders were scary. I'm grateful for the Laudanum that helps me forget...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Baby bunnies.

Amberiat

Infinity
Baby bunnies.

Hello!