• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For finally having the first meal of the day.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That I am not a lady elk.

Background:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That I am not a lady elk.

Background:

I'm glad I'm not a lady buffalo...
I just don't find belching sexy...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful all of my instruments are safe and even though it's annoying work to have to move, I am looking forward to being upstairs so I can have my windows open more easily and feel a little more privacy. It will feel safer and more like I'm staying in motel because I'm traveling the world.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Flat owls
d79049ad236696596da77a9d5c4f1c40.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to focus on gratitude along with being honest about the negative feelings I need to deal with in my life right now. I am thankful I will be living in a little brighter, cleaner feeling apartment upstairs soon, and very thankful that I have my instruments. My kitty cats are a huge part of my life and we have a fun little group or family. I love them more than most people. Even if they are biting me right now. :D

I am thankful I can bring a little sunshine into my fathers life at the end. I grew up outside his family because of a long story, but none of them spend much time with him. They are all from more elite culture, strongly opinionated and getting into conflict lockdowns without resolution with each other, which has indirectly and directly left him sitting alone in a facility. I've come to look forward to the visits even though they are sad, but I do feel proud to be his daughter. If I was half as smart as he was before his strokes, I'd still be a genius.

My life is the only way it can be right now. Most of it is difficult and more sad than my conscious mind can comprehend in a given moment, but there are sparkles of sunlight, and deeper meaning.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For paper and ink, and written communication.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For grace, reconciliation, freedom, and joy.

And one other thing. :D

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't believe you.

I bet there's more than one other thing. ;)

You caught me! There's at least four more now that I think of it! Thanks for the reminder. Lol that makes five.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Best friends who light up my life.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And stackable cats...

Baby-Animals-Organize-Your-Cats-By-Putting-Each-In-Stackable-Baskets-%E2%80%93-20-Brilliant-Ways-To.jpg

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Under the immense stress and crushing depression of the last few days, I returned to meditating to ground and center myself. I am grateful to be reconnecting with that energy and learning to use better coping mechanisms, as opposed to, say, drinking nightly.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For my mini French press. My 5yr old Keurig has stopped pumping water for some reason. I’m gonna need coffee in me to fix this thing. The K-cups dumped into the mini French press are still brewable that way, at least.

il_570xN.1330950969_g39h.jpg

:coffeeluv: